Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Hi there,

This is my first blog. I've been reading other people's blogs for about a month, and I am fascinated by the concept. The first blog that I found was Andrew Sullivan's webpage via the Drudgereport. Sullivan is a writer for several publications, including the New Republic and the Times of London. Lots of political and social commentary. I don't agree with all of his positions, but his arguments are well-written and logical. Another interesting webpage is Pegpower. She's a married woman with a child living in Southern California. Her webpage is a day-to-day log of her interactions with friends and family. My own webpage will attempt to be part Sullivan and part Pegpower. I'm at work right now, but I'll try to write these entries at home and out of reach of my boss.

I haven't figured out how to post photos, yet. But, I have figured out how to add links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home