Thursday, January 13, 2005

How and Why I Blog

Welcome to my blog! Unlike most bloggers, my approach to blogging is to combine personal posts and commentary into a single blog. I like to alternate between the two areas to let people know what's going on in my personal life and in my beady, little mind. Recently, I bought this inexpensive Kodak digital camera to replace my very old Olympus that Russell recently destroyed. Armed with this, I'll generally try to post a few pictures along with each personal post I add. My commentary will generally center around a news item that I will link to my post, along with an short excerpt from the article itself. Any subject is fair game. I generally get my news from websites like Google News, Realclearpolitics.com, Powerlineblog.com, Instapundit.com and others.

I know it's been a while since I've been in contact with many of you. At this point in my life, I have very little time to do anything other than work and take care of my immediate family. My hope is that we can use this blog as a means to stay in touch, especially through the comments section. And when I get my life back, I'll be sure to spend more time hanging out with you all.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home