Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Prayers Have Been Answered

I received some good news from my sister this afternoon. My father received the test results from the pathologist, and they were negative. The biopsy showed that the cancer cells did not migrate to the lymph nodes that the surgeon removed from his chest last week. But he's not completely out of the woods yet. The lung tumor biopsy showed that a small number of cancer cells may have also migrated out of the tumor into his lower right lobe. This means that my father will soon have to get surgery to remove the lower third of his right lung, as a preventative measure.

Still, I am grateful that my father has been spared from the worst-case scenario. And I would like to say "Thank you" to everyone that called or wrote to let me know that they were praying for my father's recovery.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news. I'll pass on the word.

Seattle

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Da Man greetings from down under. I was searching for the latest information on christian , I can see how I landed on your page. While My Prayers Have Been Answered wasn't exactly what I was looking for. (I was after christian related stuff) I ejoyed reading your blog, I'll come back agin to read future posts. Take Care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home