Monday, October 08, 2007

The Diaper Chronicles: In Praise of Punky

I am pleased to report that Punky has mastered the art of using a toilet. In record time (less than two weeks), Punky now asks to go to the bathroom for both #1 and #2. More importantly, this saves me roughly $1 per day in diaper expenses.

Punky will still be wearing a diaper at nighttime, but during the day we'll send him to school wearing his underwear. For the record, Punky is 3 years and 1 month old. Please join me in congratulating Punky for this remarkable achievement.

Punky is pleased to learn that he is eligible to join the He-Man Bathroom club

Punky drums a tune as a diaper-free kid

The benefits of toilet training include more time to eat ice cream

Punky has also mastered the art of eating donuts on a rope

Punky to girl: "Excuse me, is this the way to the bathroom?"

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Felice Luftschein said...

Awesome!
That diaper money is no joke...

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats (chuka-ham-ni-da) Punky!

---

On another note, and I have no idea of these sorts of timelines, this would suggest that I have ~2 years 9+ months to go before my son achieves similar diaper-freeness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home