Thursday, March 14, 2002

I have an explanation for my choice of "Where Have You Gone, Joe DiMaggio?" as the title for my blog. It happens to be my senior quote from my high school yearbook blurb, that section of the yearbook where you list all of your friends, nicknames, future plans, etc. Naturally, I took the verse from the Simon & Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson", which lamented the lack of modern-day heros. At the time, I wasn't the Ronald Reagan fan that I am now.

Check out what the LA Times uncovered about Roger Clinton and Hugh Rodham. What a bunch of scum bags. I'll bet the major media won't cover this at all. Now do you understand why I hate the Clintons so much? Sad thing is, they're going to get away with it. Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?

I just got back from the dentist and I'm going to have to get a root canal on Monday. Oh joy. At least I'll be able to lose weight. I weighed in at 194 lbs. today, my heaviest ever. No wonder Jenny doesn't want to be seen with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home