Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Curse on the University of Michigan

Now that Michigan has lost another bowl game (in the Alamo Bowl to Nebraska), it is time to gloat and take credit for the curse that I have imposed on their football team. I have already explained here why Michigan sucks, and how I came to be an Ohio State Buckeye fan. So it is no concidence that Michigan has lost to the archrival Buckeyes 4 out of the last 5 years. And they will continue to lose to Ohio State and in bowl games until the university reverses it's discriminatory policies towards white and Asian-American applicants to its undergraduate and graduate programs.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JC,

Bravo to you! I have been a lifelong fan of the Wolverines, born in Saginaw, and living in Pontiac, with family in Ann Arbor and the entire area around.

But the school has always represented the very worst of America's liberal anti-American elite, and a few years ago I simply couldn't take it anymore.

On the other hand, I certainly cannot embrace the sickening OSU, where the very worst of America's athletic program excesses has run amok.

I say we endeavor to find some sort of compromise, a college football team that conservative fans can embrace.

Open the blog to all suggestions!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Da Man said...

jaibones,

Thank you for your comment. I will admit that the Buckeye football program has its share of problems. But I believe that Coach Tressel is an honest man who does his best to run a clean program.

On the other hand, I am also a fan of the Bucknell Bisons, the only NCAA DIv. I-A or I-AA team to graduate 100% of its student athletes in the past 5 years. Go Bisons!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home