Monday, May 22, 2006

Business As Usual

Nothing new. I hung out with the kids this weekend, more so than usual since Jenny went out to get her hair done as well as a beauty treatment. Thank God for the backyard. Every couple of hours, the Brewster Boys would get antsy and that would be my signal to open the back door and let them run around the garden & lawn. For a change of pace, I'd like to build a sandbox or play table for them in the back, but Jenny's not a big fan of either.

Without the gate to pen them in, I found myself chasing one or both of them every so often when they decided to run towards the street. It was my best workout in months. The only excursions I made this weekend were to the local toy store and Tucker's Ice Cream parlor.


Russell finds his groove drumming away in the backyard Posted by Picasa


Punky is born to be wild Posted by Picasa


Russell and Punky discover how to roll on the backyard lawn Posted by Picasa


Russell is walking tall in the backyard Posted by Picasa


Punky helps himself to a scoop of Tucker's Super-Creamed Ice Cream Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home