Saturday, September 16, 2006

What We're Watching at Home

Jenny and I get to watch only about 2-3 grown-up (I was about to say "adult"!) movies a year now. Since we only have one TV in the house, the kids usually watch what ever they want on the Disney Channel or from our growing DVD collection. As the boys get older, they've been watching less of the Elmo/Baby Einstein programming and more feature-length cartoons.

Lately, I have been purchasing about 1 movie a month for the boys to watch. These are two of their recent favorites. Mine, too.


We've had this for only a few days, but its already a Brewster Boys favorite Posted by Picasa


We've been watching Bambi for nearly a month Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Mad Minerva said...

Hi, James -- Listen, I may be in grad school, but I still love Disney films! Actually, some of the more recent ones are fun for all ages, with plenty of entertainment for the kiddies but also a strain of more sophisticated humor for the grown-ups. I'm thinking especially of the Pixar films like "Toy Story" or "The Incredibles."

Oh, and you might like Wallace and Gromit claymation too -- witty and cute all at once.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Da Man said...

Hi MM,

I was just thinking about Toy Story and a few other recent releases. I'm leaning toward getting more of the older films, such as Snow White and Cinderella, simply because I like the 2D animation and claymation (like Wallace and Gromit and Gumby) better.

Thanks for stoppping by! How's school?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Mad Minerva said...

Thanks for asking--school's busy! It's just crazy to be researching/writing a dissertation and teaching freshman classes all at the same time. Still, it definitely keeps me on my toes. With luck I just might be getting my degree in June...Keep your fingers crossed!

Another movie for you if you haven't seen it yet: "Chicken Run."

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Da Man said...

MM,

Enjoy the student life while you still can. The "real world" gets even more hectic!

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger John said...

mulberry
yeezy shoes
fitflops sale clearance
mbt
kate spade handbags
coach factory outlet online
pandora jewelry
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet store
longchamp outlet
20180912yuanyuan

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger yanmaneee said...

jordan retro
off white shoes
off white hoodie
nike air huarache
moncler
yeezy shoes
yeezy
air max 90
michael kors handbags
nike air max 270

 

Post a Comment

<< Home