Monday, May 13, 2002

Missing In Action - Last week, Jenny and I decided that I will take a 2 to 3 month leave of absence from work once the baby is born. We're going to be parents in only four weeks and I'm going to be able to spend some time with my son! I told my boss the news on Friday, and he seemed surprised yet supportive of my decision. As many people can tell, I am very burned out at work. The time off will do me good, and I'm probably not going to have many more opportunities like this during my lifetime. I'm happy about my decision. Can you believe that I am going to be a father?

There is so much to do around the house, plus I am going to order an Apple computer to get started on the video projects that I've been thinking about for years. I'm also going to try to go to the gym every day. My weight loss has stalled at between 187 and 189 pounds. I'm sure that taking care of baby will help me to lose weight, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home