Monday, August 22, 2005

Vacation Pictures of the Day

Our vacation in New Jersey last week gave us a chance to see friends that we haven't seen in a long time. These include folks from my hometown, college and old work colleagues. Unfortunately, we did not have enough time to see everyone. For those of you I missed this time, we will see you next year. But preferably not in August.


Mr. Drew finally gets the chance to see eye-to-eye with Russell Posted by Picasa


My college friend Jeff took me to lunch at Carmine's in New York Posted by Picasa


At the jungle gym with Lucy's daughters Jennifer and Stephanie Posted by Picasa


Phyllis holds Punky while Russell sleeps on the sofa Posted by Picasa


Long-time friend Ukey meets Punky Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude,

Thanks for stopping by to visit my father while in NJ. You made him very, very happy with that visit. Too bad he doesn't have a computer, but I'll tell him you posted the photo of him and Russell here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home