Monday, November 14, 2005

Time for a Break

My postings will be light up to Thanksgiving--limited to Pictures of the Day 2 or 3 times a week--so I get some well-deserved rest . To my regular readers, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I can hardly think by the time I get home from work. Nick, I'm drinking so much coffee at work my teeth are turning dark. So it is really a matter of being more efficient at home with the chores, and getting to kids to sleep with regularity.

For health reasons, I've started going to the gym on weekends. I have also stopped eating dinner on many weeknights, although I will eat when Jenny cooks something good (like steak) that night. Hopefully, I won't become a basket case like I did earlier this spring, when I was sick on-and-off for over 4 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home