Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Food Picture of the Day

I got this turkey meatball recipe from a copy of InTouch magazine, a People magazine wannabe, from the gym. I read these gossip magazines at the gym, and sometimes bring it home for Jenny to read--especially when there are articles about Oprah. The latest issue had a recipe from Oprah's favorite restaurant in Santa Barbara, so of course Jenny had to give it a whirl.

But instead of using raisins as called for in the recipe (we were out of raisins), Jenny displayed her creativity and utilized dried cranberries. Needless to say, the meatballs were quite yummy and spicy. I had 4 meatballs before Punky cornered me and took me upstairs to play. Jenny says this meatball recipe will replace her other one from Jamie Oliver.


Jenny's Spicy Turkey Meatballs--One of Oprah's favorites Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home