Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pictures of the Day: McDonald's in San Jose

The Brewster Boys at Dennis the Menace Park in Monterey


Punky makes a point with a Chicken McNugget

Russell takes a bite of a Filet-O-Fish sandwich

As far as I know, we went to McDonalds as a family for the first time ever this past weekend. The Brewster Boys don't eat beef (my semi-Buddhist Grandmother would be proud), so Punky had the Chicken McNuggets and Russell had a Filet-O-Fish Sandwich. They ate 100% of their lunches, which surprised me. Normally, they only like home cooking and select dishes from a few restaurants.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, is this the James Chen from Cascadilla? It appears to be but I don't see contact info. If so, I was just googling to find out what you are up to, since it appears Cornell will play in the tourney again and that reminds me of Pauley Pavillion etc. Give a holler to me if you up to it, email to mylastname@sci.ccny.cuny.edu will do nicely...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home