Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Summer to Remember, Part 2





Later in the week, we discovered that a water park was located only 5 minutes further south on the island. Rather than spend another day at the beach, we decided to try the water park. I was glad we did. It was a lot of fun and the kids got a thrill out of sliding down a long water slide and a series of lazy rivers. Although we were there only 2 hours, I'd have to say it was probably the highlight our trip. That and the fishing and the wave hopping we did on the beach. And don't forget the sea shell collecting and sand castle building. We'll be back again next summer (2010)!

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks a lot!

Have a look at my homepage silk scarf

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Amycarry said...

In fact, now in the US people adding a lot of innovative http://www.faucetsmarket.com/bathtub-faucets-c-20.html factors, such as USB Waterfall faucet which can save power and water, as well as colorful Faucet parts which can increase your pleasure when using and enjoying the water

 

Post a Comment

<< Home