Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Where's Russell?

On Monday, Jenny dropped off Russell at her sister Sharon's house in San Jose where he will be staying until Friday. You see, Russell has off from pre-school this week, so Jenny got the bright idea of having her mother take care of him. I was initially against this because I thought Russell would freak out and that I would miss him. It turns out that he loves hanging out with his grandma and cousin Andrew. He gets to eat Kentucky Fried Chicken, watch Elmo videos and ride bicycles all day. Jenny's mom says that Russell and Andrew are best buddies now.


Russell and me in happier days before we shipped him to San Jose for the week Posted by Picasa

Things in the house have been very calm without Russell. I still miss him though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home