Thursday, April 05, 2007

Photography by Punky

For the first time ever, Punky took the camera from me and started taking pictures. As you can see from the photos below, Punky needs to get some practice with holding the camera still. He seems to have potential, though, perhaps as an avant-garde photographer.

His first shot of me; Perhaps the strange coloring means I am possessed by the devil

A slightly off-center Russell hams it up for the camera

This is our rocking chair, with the office area in the background; I wonder if there's any significance to Punky's selection of the subject?

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Pen of Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by and reading about my dad.I looked around your blog and realize that you are a pretty cool dad yourself. Thank God for dads:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home