Happy New Year
I've promised myself that I will post more often in 2009 than in late 2008. So here goes...
We didn't do much over the Christmas and New Year's Day holidays. No trips anywhere other than a few excursions to San Francisco for some shopping and visits to Jenny's relatives around the Bay Area. The Brewster Boys enjoyed their time off, and I tried my best to keep up with them on my days off from work.
Among the things to note are:
1) We began attending a local church, the Bay Farm Community Church
2) We are considering sending Russell to a private school so that he can get more individualized attention and autism-specific education
3) My parked car was hit by a teenage driver
4) My computer died, so I had to get a new one (a Dell)
5) For Christmas, we only got presents for the kids and their cousins in San Jose
Hopefully, the new year will turn out to be better than the old one. Happy New Year! Enjoy the pictures.
Our Christmas 2008 Family Portrait
The Brewster Boys wearing their finest to church--matching blazers