Thursday, March 21, 2002

News from the Job Front - Today at work, I actually got a call from the Williams-Sonoma HR department in response to the resume I submitted on Tuesday. They want me to come in for an interview next week. Will wonders never cease? As you may already know, I've been hating work lately. I despise it so much that I don't even talk to Jenny much about my job. She just encourages me to leave. I would be leaving a lot of money on the table in Wells Fargo options if I were to leave. That's the only thing holding me back at this point from leaving.

I applied to Williams-Sonoma after hearing about our good friend Sharone accepting an offer with the company. We drove into SF together on Tuesday, and discussed the merits of her new job and the company. Later that morning, I applied for a job on their website. I just have this feeling that I'm due for a change. More details to come.

Green Sleeves - At meeting last night, the Marxist city council of the People's Republic of Berkeley discussed banning the reuse of paper coffee cup sleeves. The Berkeley liberals feel that reusing the sleeves at coffee shops may be a health hazard since they've already come into contact with another human hand. What these morons seem to have forgotten is that they are already exchanging pieces of paper and metal that have come into contact with many more pairs of slimy, bacteria-ridden hands. It's called money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home