Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sick Again

The primary reason for my light blogging these past two months are all the illnesses that my family keeps passing around to one another. This week is no exception. Russell was first, catching a nasty cold over the weekend--probably at a local Japanese restaurant. Along with the cold, Russell had a sore throat and canker sores that hurt him so much that he refused to eat for two days.

Jenny caught Russell's cold on Monday, then finally passed it on to Punky and me today. I checked my sick days at work for the year, and I have already been out sick for 5 full days. This is unusual for me--typically I am sick only once a year for a day or two. Nowadays, I am a physical wreck. No one told me it would be this tough being a father!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club.

Seattle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home