Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's Punky's 1st Brithday!

My little Punky is one year old today. Last night, we had a party with just immediate family in attendance. I spent most of the night separating Russell and his cousin Andrew from one another. They nearly came to blows while playing with the toys around the house. I hope it's just a phase.

Because he had a cold, Punky was a little cranky on his big day. Nevertheless, a good time was had by all. The food was pretty good too (unfortunately, I was too busy to take pictures of the food).


That hat on Punky did not stay on for long! Posted by Picasa


Punky and me--check out that double chin! Posted by Picasa


Russell tries on the birthday hat for size Posted by Picasa


Aunt Anna holds the Punkster Posted by Picasa


While enjoying his ice cream cake, Cousin Andrew wonders what all the fuss is about Posted by Picasa


The Birthday Boy walks with the help of his grandma Posted by Picasa


Punky's mammoth, 10-inch ice cream birthday cake from Tucker's in Alameda Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you completely neglected to include Aunt Anna's phone number or e-mail address in the post...what's up with that? I know you'll correct that glaring omission ASAP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home