Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Exhausted

The combination of the trip to New Jersey, work and babysitting on weekends/weeknights has taken its toll. I'm exhausted to the point that it is difficult for me to write clearly for a sustained period of time. At work, I can drink coffee and take my time to prepare for meetings and perform day-to-day operations. But when I get home, I feel like zonking out.

After work, I'm usually taking care of the kids from 7-10PM, and get some free time only after I put Russell to bed. Writing is a form of relaxation for me. However, this week I'm finding it difficult to write down my thoughts on a few current events of note. Let me try again tomorrow night.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger joshua said...

I advise you not to burn yourself out or let it become work. Don't write unless something demands that you write it.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Da Man said...

Good advice. I took Wednesday night off. On some days, I'll just post pictures.

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

 

Post a Comment

<< Home