Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Exhausted

The combination of the trip to New Jersey, work and babysitting on weekends/weeknights has taken its toll. I'm exhausted to the point that it is difficult for me to write clearly for a sustained period of time. At work, I can drink coffee and take my time to prepare for meetings and perform day-to-day operations. But when I get home, I feel like zonking out.

After work, I'm usually taking care of the kids from 7-10PM, and get some free time only after I put Russell to bed. Writing is a form of relaxation for me. However, this week I'm finding it difficult to write down my thoughts on a few current events of note. Let me try again tomorrow night.

5 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger joshua said...

I advise you not to burn yourself out or let it become work. Don't write unless something demands that you write it.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Da Man said...

Good advice. I took Wednesday night off. On some days, I'll just post pictures.

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Hi Da Man,

I’m starting a free book of the month on various topics. No strings attached just go to my blog and download the file..

This month… Secrets of a Happy Marriage Revealed!

Here’s some of the topics…

How to handle conflicts properly.
How to solve problems together without the feeling of outwitting your partner.
How to become interdependent to each other.

Visit my blog http://www.longislandguide.com/blog to download you free book.

And for other information we have so many different topics including Nassau County Used GMC at our site.

Always the best,
Lonny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home