Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blogging Will Be Light

My digital camera finally expired this weekend, after several drops too many. I've ordered a new one--a relatively inexpensive Kodak model--that should arrive in a few days. I hope to resume photoblogging later this week.

There is so much I want to write about--Ang Lee's "Brokeback Mountain" and the San Francisco Board of Ed, in particular--but too little time. The Fabulous Brewster Boys have been sleeping erratically as of late, which means less sleep time for me. I'm getting started with the "Brokeback Mountain" piece first, since the Oscars are coming up in a few weeks and I've already written much about the failing public school system out here in Northern California. We haven't seen the movie, but Jenny watched the Golden Globe Awards last night, and of course, "Brokeback Mountain" was one of the big winners. Why doesn't that surprise me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home